Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good intentions

Although I know this blog does not have loyal followers right now, I wanted to apologize for not living up to my goal of one post a day. Guilt is now a part of my every day life that I'm trying to overcome. I know that I do not have to justify to anyone that may read this blog now or in the future, but I will still do it. Currently, I am very busy with the every day complexities of being a single mom of two children and taking finals for my summer classes. I am stressed about finances and what the future will bring there.

Also, some days it is very painful to write or read about the past. This is all a part of recovery, though. I will end today with a beautiful song that gave me goosebumps from head to toe.

We are strong and we will make it out of the darkness. Awareness is the first step in the journey of healing. With support and knowledge, every one of us will rise out of the ground that we were buried alive in.



No comments:

Post a Comment